Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
SCOPE OF THE CONTRACT: These general conditions of purchase apply to the sale of all products on our website to consumers who can be ordered in Europe. Customers of legal age (+18 years) You reserve the right to cancel a customer's access account if fraudulent, speculative or bad faith acts are detected in the use of this service.
PURCHASE LIMIT: Purchases over €2,000 are not allowed for company security reasons.
PAYMENT METHOD: Purchases made can be paid by different payment methods. We have the following payment methods:
- Visa or Mastercard credit card
Providers or issuers of means of payment may adopt anti-fraud measures that lead to the rejection of certain types of operations. The company is not responsible for the application of this type of security policies.
PRICE: The prices of the products that appear detailed include VAT (Value Added Tax). The price may vary according to the VAT established by law.
DELIVERY: The delivery time of the orders can vary between 24 hours to 72 hours, always with a maximum period of 3 business days.
In the possible case of not receiving the product, you can contact us to proceed with the claim.
Shipping costs will be defined in the Shipping section. They are subject to change due to promotions or delivery areas.
- We do not accept purchases from the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
The product will be sent to the address indicated by the client, as long as the client is available at said address, if the client is absent, the order can be deposited at the offices of the courier company, leaving an informative note at his address.
- WARRANTY OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED: The warranty offered is that established in Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users. The company will be liable for any lack of conformity that manifests itself within a period of two years from delivery.
-CUSTOMER SERVICE: For any complaint, question or suggestion, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We remind you that you have a contact section on our website.
The Customer Service Department will attend to and respond to your claim as soon as possible, and in any case within a maximum period of 15 days.
- MODIFICATION OF THE GENERAL PURCHASE CONDITIONS.
The company reserves the right to modify these General Purchase Conditions at any time. No modification will affect orders that are already in progress.
- FORCE MAJEURE . Compliance by the company with all or part of its obligations will be suspended in the event of a fortuitous event or force majeure that prevents or delays compliance. They will be considered as such, in particular, without this list being exhaustive: war, riots, insurrection, social disturbances, strikes of any nature and supply problems not attributable to the company. The company will inform the client of such an act of God or force majeure within seven days after its occurrence. In the event that said suspension extends beyond a period of fifteen days, the client will then have the possibility to cancel the order in progress and will then proceed to its refund under the conditions provided in point 6 of these General Conditions. shopping.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION : These General Purchase Conditions are subject to Spanish law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, non-resident consumers in Spain also enjoy the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country where they have their habitual residence. The parties submit, at their choice, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the client's domicile.