In compliance with the duty of information established in article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of the website www.floreslatartana.com is CONCHITAC CAÑAMAS, SL with CIF: B96986633 with fiscal domicile at C/ del foc 26; 46025 of Valencia. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Object and scope of application
- Through this Legal Notice, the general conditions of use that regulate access, navigation and use of the website www.floreslatartana.com (hereinafter, Website) are established, as well as the responsibilities derived from the use of its contents. Additionally, the provision of certain services or activities within the framework of the Website may also be subject to other particular conditions that may be established and that, where appropriate, replace, complement and/or modify the general conditions of use of this Legal Notice.
- This Website is a service that CONCHITAC CAÑAMAS, SL, (hereinafter the RESPONSIBLE) makes available to Internet users for informational purposes, being able to carry out at any time and without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its design, configuration and contents.
- The access and use of this Website attributes to the visitor the condition of USER and implies its full and unreserved acceptance, from said access and/or use, of each and every one of the conditions of use that the CONTROLLER includes in this Legal Notice, in the version published at the time you access it. In this sense, USER will be understood as the person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities carried out on the Website.
- The USER undertakes to make correct use of the Website, in accordance with applicable laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, responding to the CONTROLLER and to third parties for any damages. and damages that could be caused as a consequence of the breach of said obligation.
Access and use of the Website
- Access to this Website is free of charge, except in relation to the cost of connection to the telecommunications network provided by the operator contracted by each USER.
- The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Website. Therefore, the USER undertakes to use the contents in a diligent, responsible and lawful manner and, in particular, undertakes not to use them for, among other uses: Using false identities, or impersonating the identity of other users when using the Site Website or its services.
Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the CONTROLLER or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other users to the Website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the CONTROLLER provides its services. Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users. Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents of the Website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the prior and express authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights. Introduce or incorporate as a business or professional activity the contents and/or services presented on this Website. Violate any intellectual or industrial property rights derived from the contents of the Website.
Use the contents and/or information of any kind obtained through this Website to carry out advertising or promotional activities, send publicity of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature, or to collect, market or disclose such information in any way. Use this Website, or the contents and/or services obtained from it, to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality, good customs or public order, for purposes or effects that are illegal, prohibited or harmful to rights and third party interests.
- The CONTROLLER reserves the right to interrupt access to the Website at any time and without prior notice, as well as to interrupt the provision of any or all of the services provided through it, whether for technical or security reasons. , or for any other reason.
Personal data protection
- The CONTROLLER undertakes to treat personal data in a manner that respects the rights of its owners, and in accordance with the data protection regulations in force at all times.
- In the event that the USER voluntarily completes any of the online data collection forms available on the Website, in order to access some of its services or content, he undertakes to provide accurate and truthful data, as well as to notify the CONTROLLER of any modification of these. Unless expressly indicated otherwise, the data requested in our forms are necessary to be able to process your request.
- If a USER provides personal data of other natural persons, he undertakes to comply, in relation to said data, with any obligations arising from the data protection regulations in force, and in particular the duty to inform and obtain the consent of the owner of the data. Personal information.
- Minors under 13 years of age are not allowed to provide their personal data through the Website, requiring the prior express authorization of their parents or guardians. In any case, this Website is not addressed to minors.
Intellectual and industrial property
- The RESPONSIBLE is the owner or licensee of the rights to exploit the intellectual and industrial property of this Website, as well as the contents available on it. All rights reserved.
- In no case will it be understood that the access and navigation of the USER on the Website implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights by the CONTROLLER, nor that it confers on the USER any right of use, translation, adaptation, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication, for commercial purposes, of said contents, without the prior and express authorization of the CONTROLLER or the owner of the affected rights. Failure to comply with the foregoing will empower the CONTROLLER or the holders of the corresponding rights to file the pertinent legal actions.
- The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights, are prohibited.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
- The content of this Website is for informational purposes and for the creation of a communication channel with USERS, without its contents being considered exhaustive advice on any matter. The CONTROLLER does not fully guarantee access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific objective. The CONTROLLER excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind derived from, including but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the Website, or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents. However, the RESPONSIBLE declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the operation of the Website and prevent the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to USERS.
- The RESPONSIBLE is not responsible for the use that the USER makes of the services and contents of the Website. The USER acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Website, as well as its services and contents, is carried out at his sole risk and responsibility.
- The USER will be solely responsible for the contributions and comments made on this Website, especially through its Blog, reserving the RESPONSIBLE the right to remove from it those that, at its discretion, it considers inappropriate and not making us responsible for the comments on it made by USERS.
- In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are provided on the Website, the CONTROLLER will not exercise any control over said sites and content. In no case will the CONTROLLER assume any responsibility for the contents of the linked third-party websites, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, legality or validity of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or others. websites. In this sense, if USERS have effective knowledge of the illegality of activities carried out through these linked third-party web pages, they must immediately notify the CONTROLLER so that the access link to them can be disabled.
- Likewise, the inclusion of any type of link by the CONTROLLER to other Internet sites does not imply that there is any type of relationship, association, collaboration or dependency between the RESPONSIBLE and the owner of the third-party website.
Right of exclusion
The CONTROLLER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to this Website and/or the contents and services offered therein, without prior notice, to those USERS who fail to comply with these general conditions of use or the particular ones that may be established. .
- In the event of a discrepancy between the provisions of these general conditions of use and the particular conditions of each specific service, the provisions of the latter will prevail.
- If any provision or content of this Legal Notice were declared null or inapplicable, in whole or in part, by means of a final resolution by a competent Court or Tribunal, said nullity or non-application will not affect the remaining provisions of the conditions of use, which will retain their valid for all purposes.
- The non-exercise or execution by the RESPONSIBLE of any right or provision contained in these conditions of use will not constitute a waiver thereof, except for its acknowledgment and agreement in writing.
- The RESPONSIBLE may modify in whole or in part and at any time the conditions determined herein, and said modifications will be effective from the moment of their publication on this Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The relationships established between, as the owner of this Website, and the USER, will be governed by the provisions of current regulations regarding applicable legislation and the competent jurisdiction. However, for cases in which the regulations provide for the possibility of the parties submitting to a jurisdiction, the CONTROLLER and the USER, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city From Valencia.